ADMISSION, REGISTRATION AND MATRICULATION INTO BOMET UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR2 September 2020, 8:45 am Written by Timon Simam
Admission letters for 2020/2021 New Students have been send to respective e-mails provided during application, kindly check or come and collect it at the Bomet University College.
A new Students Governing Council of Bomet University College was sworn in on 15th October 2019.
|Chairman to SGC Kelvin Kimereng being sworn in||Vice-Chairperson Stancy Bosibori being sworn in||Secretary General Oliver Odhiambo taking Oath of Office|
Kelvin Kimereng is the Chairman of the Council and Deputised by Stancy Bosibori. The Secretary General position has been retained by Oliver Odhiambo and the Finance docket was taken over by Augustine Baraza. Other officials who will serve in the Students’ Governing Council include; Co-curricular Secretary by Philip Ambunya, Academic Secretary Linus Simiyu, Welfare and Special needs Secretary Frank Odhiambo among others.
The Principal Prof. Anne K. Nangulu who was accompanied by Her Deputies Prof. Loice Maru in charge of Administration and Planning (A&F), Prof. George Orwa in charge of Academics and Student affairs (A&SA) congratulated the new officials and applauded students for carrying out peaceful elections.
The Principal urged the Student leaders to abide by the BUC mandate as stipulated in the student handbook. The incoming Chairman thanked the administration and student fraternity and promised to deliver their mandate.
The Principal Prof. Anne Nangulu
|The Deputy Principal (A&SA) Prof. George Orwa||The Deputy Principal (A&F) Prof. Loice Maru.|
This is to inform ALL students that Special/supplementary examinations will begin
from 12 th - 19 th August, 2019 for the academic year that 2018/2019. The timetables for the
examinations are available at the schools. Students who will be sitting for
supplementary exams are required to pay Ksh. 400 per paper. However those who will
be sitting for special exams should ensure that any pending fee balances are cleared.
NEW ADVERT NEW ADVERT NEW ADVERT NEW ADVERT
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates as advertised on the daily newspaper dated 21st July 2020 and the details of the advert are available for download as follows.
NEW TENDERS AS AT 21ST JULY, 2020.
Click on the following links to download the tender document.
1. ADDENDUM FOR TENDER NOTICE.
2. TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISIONING OF SOLAR SYSTEM.
3. TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIALS AND FENCING.
4. TENDER FOR RENOVATION OF THE ADMINISTRATION AND ACADEMIC BUILDINGS AT SIGOR CAMPUS.
5. TENDER FOR INSTALLATION OF INTERNET CONNECTIVITY.
6. TENDER FOR PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES.
7. TENDER FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY FACILITIES.
1. ADDENDUM NO.1 FOR EXTENSION OF ABLUTION BLOCK.
2. ADDENDUM NO.2 FOR EXTENSION OF ABLUTION BLOCK AND KITCHENETTE.
3. ADDENDUM NO.1 FOR FABRICATION OF EQUIPMENT AND STORAGE FACILITY.
4. TENDER FOR EXTENSION OF ABLUTION BLOCK.
5. TENDER FOR FABRICATION OF CONTAINERS.
1. BOREHOLE DRILLING, INSTALLATION OF WATER PUMP AND HIGH LEVEL STORAGE TANK AT BOMET UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
2. LEVELLING OF SPORTS GROUNDS AND DE-COMMISSIONING OF DUMP SITE FOR BOMET UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
3. PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES (IN – HOUSE CLEANING).
4. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ASSORTED FURNITURE AND OFFICE ACCESSORIES.
5. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIBRARY BOOKS.
6. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STORAGE FACILITIES 40’ HIGH CUBE DRY.
7. SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SOLAR PANELS.
8. TENDER DOCUMENT FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES.
9. TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF AN INTERGRATED ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) SOFT WARE SOLUTION.
ADDENDUM FOR THE ABOVE TENDERS (this will form part of the tender document)
1. ADDENDUM FOR BOREHOLE DRILLING, INSTALLATION OF WATER PUMP AND HIGH LEVEL STORAGE TANK AT BOMET UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
2. ADDENDUM 1 FOR PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES (IN-HOUSE CLEANING).
3. (UPDATE)ADDENDUM 2 FOR PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES (IN – HOUSE CLEANING).
4. ADDENDUM FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ASSORTED FURNITURE AND OFFICE ACCESORIES.
5. ADDENDUM PDF/ADDENDUM FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIBRARY BOOKS.
6. ADDENDUM FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STORAGE FACILITIES 40’ HIGH CUBE DRY CONTAINERS.
7. ADDENDUM 1 FOR SUPPLY INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SOLAR PANELS.
8. (UPDATE)ADDENDUM 2 FOR SUPPLY INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SOLAR PANELS.
1. Download the tender document for provision of Implementation Support for the Feasibility, Design and Construction of Captive Grid-Connected PPP 10MW Solar Plant at Bomet University College. ** Please note page 32, under scope of work. As a turnkey project, the winning bidder will first carry out a feasibility study then seek and negotiate for financing, build, operate and transfer the PPP project .**
2. Download the tender document for request for proposal for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for Bomet University College - 30th October 2018.
3. Download advert for re-advertisement of provision of Solar Project under Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Proposal for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of an intergrated ERP system for Bomet University College.
4. Download tender document for provision of consultancy services in undertaking a feasibility study, designing and construction of a Public Private Partnership (PPP) grid connected solar plant at Bomet University College.